Unlike military web harness, a hunting vest, or tactical vest, the AMMOBACK-Strike magazine holster is carried on your back for some distinct advantages.
- All of your magazines are in the same place – no searching each pocket to find the next magazine.
- As you pull out one magazine, the next one drops into place.
- As an active shooter, you do not break your target sight plane or lose focus thinking about reloading your weapon.
- Muscle memory becomes automatic, so each time you need a magazine, you automatically reach to the same place every time.
- Holds up to 6 magazines or two to three times more if you piggyback one Strike to another via the MOLLE attach straps. That is 6 to 18 reload magazines (180 to 540 rounds) ready to deploy!
- Lightweight in design, the AMMOBACK-Strike weighs only 1 lb 12 oz and yet it is almost indestructible.
- With the optional quick release strap on the right shoulder, you can quickly jettison the AMMOBACK-Strike, if necessary.
- You can lie prone, on your side, squat, or stand, and still be able to reach your magazines easily and rapidly.
- Magazines stay clean and are always in a ready to deploy configuration.