The Ammoback Sting
The Sting is designed for competition pistol shooting as well as any situation where someone wants extra pistol magazines readily available. The Sting carries the Ammoback system in a compact and bare bones design. It is worn on a belt at the hip and complies with all IPSC regulations for sizing and location placement.
The AMMOBACK Sting has all the general qualities of the Ammoback dispenser system with specific features and is carried on your hip for some distinct advantages.
- The reload magazines are securely carried in the Ammoback Sting so there is no risk of dislodging or jarring loose any magazines that are carried on a belt.
- The Sting carries and dispenses magazines securely and predictably at the same spot on the hip.
- By reaching to the same spot each time a reload is needed, the shooter can reload faster, more efficiently, and through a simpler routine.
- The Ammoback Sting looks slick and is a paradigm shift in how competition shooters can dominate in a shooting tournament.
- The Ammoback Sting can be utilized for left and right handed shooters. The Sting can be customized for any magazine type including double stack formats.
Considering the beneficial effects of muscle memory, rapid and dependable dispensing, and secure storage, the reload cycle times will drop significantly. In a competition shooting match where a few seconds separate a 10th place finisher with the competition champion, every second saved by a shooter is priceless.